A perfect appetizer, very easy and very quick – you can’t go wrong with these traditional Italian flavours!
- 1 crusty french baguette, sliced in 1/4-1/2 inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1/2 cup of David Roberts Sundried Tomatoes, chopped to desired size
- 1/2 cup cheese of your choice, we suggest chunks of ricotta, feta or parmesan
- 2 tablespoons of chopped basil or flat parsley
- salt and pepper to taste
- Add on: add a drizzle of balsamic glaze
- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees
- Brush or drizzle the baguette pieces with olive oil
- Bake bread for 3-4 minutes, until lightly golden
- Remove bread and top each piece with chopped tomato, cheese and herbs
- Salt to taste
Ⓒ David Roberts Food Corp.