Light sponge cake with rich chocolaty and nutty nutty flavour!
1) Blend or crush the hazelnuts to a powder.
2) Combine the eggs, oil, sugar and flour in that order.
3) Add the hazelnut powder, the orange flower water and the baking powder.
4) Add the walnuts and the raisins.
5) Pour the mixture into a round 35-40 cm mould.
6) Bake for 40 minutes in an oven pre-heated to 160ºC.
7) Allow to cool.
For the covering:
1) Boil the cream and add the chocolate.
2) Take off the heat and melt the chocolate by stirring constantly.
3) Once it has reached room temperature, cover the sponge and leave to set in the fridge.
4) Top with the walnuts and icing sugar.