Delicious, Moist Almond Flour with Tangy Apple! Gluten Free!
- 2 cups of Almond Flour
- 1 cup of thinly sliced apple (We used Granny Smith)
- 1 Tsp of Baking Soda
- 1 Tsp of Baking Powder
- 1 Tsp of Kosher Salt
- 1/4 of a cup of Blanched Sliced Almonds (Sprinkle on top)
- 3 eggs (room temperature)
- 1 Tsp of Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 Cup of Grapeseed oil
- 1/2 Cup of Canadian Pure Maple Syrup
- Pre-Heat oven at 350 C
- Combine the Dry Ingredients in one bowl, stir until well blended. Fold in the Sliced Apples at the end.
- Combine all the Wet Ingredients
- Mix the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients bowl and mix well
- Transfer to a 9″ round pan, well greased.
- Pour the ingredients in and sprinkle the blanched sliced almonds on top.
- Bake for 1 hour
- Remove from oven and allow to sit for at least an hour before slicing, it will be moist, you want to ensure it’s settled.