Delicious, healthy muffins perfect as a snack or appetizer!
1) Sauté the spinach, bacon, raisins and pine nuts with the olive oil and salt.
2) Cut the bread into identical circles with a pastry-cutter in the same size as the moulds you will be using.
3) Beat the eggs with the cream, salt and pepper and moisten the bread in this mixture.
4) Line each mould or flan case with a circle of bread.
5) Fill with 2 tablespoons of the spinach mixture, a piece of cheese, more spinach and finally another circle of bread.
6) Bake in a bain-marie at 160ºC for 20 minutes and then turn out.
7) They can be served on their own or with a salad.