Perfect little treat! Great as a snack or dessert!
1) First, preheat oven to 180 degrees
2) Soak dates in boiled water for 10 mins. This helps soften them even further
3) Place the pecans and dates in a food processor and process until the pecans are broken down and crumbly
4) Add in the rest of the ingredients and process again, until a sticky dough is formed
5) Take a small amount in your hands and form small balls
6) Bake for 35 minutes or until lightly browned
7) Finally, when cool, dust in powdered sugar