Your guests will be impressed with this mouth watering lamb dish!
1) Rub the shoulders with the garlic, season them and drizzle with oil.
2) Roast for 30 minutes at 200ºC. Then lower the temperature to 170ºC and add the wine.
3) Roast for another 50 minutes, adding water from time to time.
4) Remove from the oven, separate the juice, and while still hot cover with the finely-chopped pistachios and cashews.
5) Return to the oven with the grill set on high until golden.
6) Put the cooking juices in a pan and add the sultanas and dried apricots. Finely chop the mint and add to the sauce. Serve the shoulders with the sauce on the side.