In addition to almonds being a delicious ingredient in our recipes they’re also heart healthy, gut healthy, and full of vitamins and nutrient!
- 17 oz. Roasted Almonds no salt natural, oven roasted
- 12 oz. Oats, thick rolled, non-GMO, dry
- 4.5 oz. Cereal Rice, puffed
- 15 g. Chia Seed, dried, ground
- 6 oz. Dried Red Cherries, tart
- 10 oz. Brown Rice Syrup, Sweet Dreams
- 2 g. Sea Salt
- 8 oz. Almond Butter, creamy, roasted, no salt
- 6 oz. Dried Blueberries
- 12 oz. Agave Nectar
- In a stand up mixer combine almonds, oats, puffed rice, ground chia, rice, cherries, blueberries and salt.
- In a medium, heavy bottomed sauce pan add the brown rice syrup, agave nectar and bring to a boil over medium high heat.
- Brush sides with water to prevent crystallization of syrup.
- Cook syrup to 235 to 240 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Once the proper temperature has been reached add the almond butter and stir over low heat until melted.
- Add to the almond, oat and spice mixture and paddle until the syrup has coated the dry mixture.
- On a quarter sheet tray, lined with parchment evenly lay out the mix.
- Cool at room temperature.
- Once cool, cut into bars.
- Store in an air tight container at room temperature until ready to use.